23 Apr Upcoming Event: May 30 Raingarden Design & Maintenance with Native Plants
The Missouri Prairie Foundation’s Grow Native! Program is very pleased to organize this Bioswale Design & Maintenance with Native Plants workshop in conjunction with George Owens Nature Center in Independence, MO on Saturday, May 30, 2015.
At this native plant and water management workshop for homeowners and other native landscaping enthusiasts, participants will learn:
- Where to start when planning a raingarden for your home landscape
- Detailed information for managing water with raingardens and native plants
- How to plan for easy maintenance
- What native plants work best for your location
- How native plants meet the needs of pollinators
- Easy ways to increase the biodiversity of your home landscape
- Resources to ensure successful project completion
Schedule of presentations, speakers, and registration information. Excellent speakers and on-site tour. Don’t miss the expert instruction tailored to Independence and Kansas City-area landscapes.